3D Visualization Library for .Net C# and Unity
Unleash the power of the Visualization Toolkit for your 3D content in C#, .Net and Unity Software.
ActiViz allows you to easily integrate 3D visualization in your application.
- Software system for 3D visualization wrapped in C#
- Allows to quickly develop production-ready, interactive 3D applications in the .NET environment
- Support for Window Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Built around the open-source Visualization ToolKit VTK
- Supports a wide variety of visualization algorithms including scalar, vector, tensor, texture, and volumetric methods
- ActiViz includes advanced modeling techniques such as implicit modeling, polygon reduction, mesh smoothing, cutting, contouring, and Delaunay triangulation
- Integration with Unity software possible
Free Trial Version
Discover the power of ActiViz with a free trial version.
Support & Service
Kitware provides support and custom development around ActiViz and 3D applications. Contact us for more information.
ActiViz for Unity Software
ActiViz is also available for the Unity Software platform along with support from our team.
ActiViz in Use
How can I get ActiViz
We also propose one time binaries without support. Please contact us for more information.
Does ActiViz 64 work with Visual Studio?
Visual Studio is a 32 bits application, therefore 64 bits control does not work and you need the 32 bits version of ActiViz when using the designer within Visual Studio.
Usually, the 32 bits version is used to design and the 64 bits version is used for the final compilation.
When using an ActiViz version targeting .NET Core, both 64 bits and 32 bits work fine in the designer.
What are ActiViz recent improvements?
– Support for multiple .NET versions from .NET Framework 4.0 to .NET 5
– Integration of Activiz in Unity using native plugins
– Improved examples with WPF support.