3D Visualization Library for .Net C# and Unity
Unleash the power of the Visualization Toolkit for your 3D content in C#, .Net and Unity Software.
ActiViz allows you to easily integrate 3D visualization in your application.
- Software system for 3D visualization wrapped in C#
- Allows to quickly develop production-ready, interactive 3D applications in the .NET environment
- Support for Window Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Built around the open-source Visualization ToolKit VTK
- Supports a wide variety of visualization algorithms including scalar, vector, tensor, texture, and volumetric methods
- ActiViz includes advanced modeling techniques such as implicit modeling, polygon reduction, mesh smoothing, cutting, contouring, and Delaunay triangulation
- Integration with Unity software possible
Free Trial Version
Discover the power of ActiViz with a free trial version.
Support & Service
|ActiViz Edition 8.2||64-bit Windows XP or later||Contact us for details|
|ActiViz Edition 8.2||Windows XP or later||Contact us for details|
|ActiViz Edition 5.8.0||64-bit Windows XP or later||ActiViz.NET-220.127.116.117-win64.exe||20.16M|
|ActiViz Edition 5.8.0||Windows XP or later||ActiViz.NET-18.104.22.1687-win32.exe||17.95M|
|ActiViz Edition 8.2 User Guide||All||ActiViz .NET 8.2 Users Guide.pdf||3.56M|
ActiViz for Unity Software
ActiViz is also available for the Unity Software platform along with support from our team.
ActiViz in Use
How can I get ActiViz
We also propose one time binaries without support. Please contact us for more information.
What type of license is ActiViz under?
Does ActiViz 64 work with Visual Studio?
What are ActiViz recent improvements?
While the 7.0 version introduced a new rendering pipeline, the 7.1 continues to brings new rendering capabilities and better support for the new OpenGL pipeline.
In terms of I/O, ActiViz 7.1 has been upgraded to the latest version of the TIFF library as well as several other enhancements to the other file formats.
7.1 also marks the introduction of new filters, such as threaded point cloud processing filters, as well as resampling filters. Numerous existing filters were also enhanced.