The objectives of this course will interest developer of web applications that require 3D visualization and interactions
- Discover the library and its ecosystem
- Integrate VTK.JS inside web applications
- Process and interact with your data
- Architecture and data models
- Data loading and filtering
- Integration with frameworks (Angular, React, Vue)
- Widgets: measurements, painting
This training course will be taught in English. Course notes are also in English.
Participants are asked to bring a laptop computer for this training session.
The instructor will communicate all the specifications required to each participants before the training session.
Lunch is included.
Kitware SAS is registered as a training center in France
Duration: 1 day
Next training Date: October 6, 2023
Time zone: Paris (CET / GMT+1h)
Schedule: 9am to 5pm
All our training can be offered on site with a custom agenda. Contact us for more information.
About the instructor
Paul joined Kitware Europe in November 2019, as an R&D engineer in the Application Development team.
Prior to joining Kitware, Paul worked as a C++/Python developer for a Lyon-based start-up where he developed POCs for Connected Objects.
His expertise in C++ and Python is used on different projects in the Application Development team.