This training covers how to get started with machine learning in the medical field.
- Discover machine learning in the medical field
- Discover the tools to develop, visualize and integrate machine learning models in 3D data (MRI, CT)
- Practise semantic segmentation and classification with the MONAI framework
- Python: basic knowledge
- Machine learning: basic knowledge would be a plus
- Image processing: basic knowledge would be a plus
- Machine learning in the medical field
- Medical Machine Learning applications
- Medical AI Adoption challenges
- State of the art
- Gettings started with MONAI
- Introduction to MONAI
- Feature overview
- Setting up your environment
- MONAI Transforms
- Introduction to the concept of Transforms
- Preprocessing Transforms
- Post processing Transforms
- MONAI Datasets, Caching and Networks
- End-To-End Workflow with MONAI
- Semantic segmentation
- MONAI Label
- Gettings started
- Customizing MONAI Label
- MONAI model deployment and integration
- Development lifecycle
- Deployment Options
- MONAI Deploy
- Federated Learning
This training course will be taught in English. Course notes are also in English.
Participants are asked to bring a laptop computer for this training session.
The instructor will communicate all the specifications required to each participants before the training session.
Kitware SAS is registered as a training center in France
Duration: 1 day
Next training Date: October 12, 2023
Time zone: Paris (CET / GMT+1h)
Schedule: 9am to 5pm
All our training can be offered on site with a custom agenda. Contact us for more information.
Meet the instructor
Thibault Pelletier has integrated Kitware Europe in September 2019 as a Lead Developer in the Applicative Development team.
Thibault obtained a double MSc degree in engineering from the Art et Metier ParisTech school in France and Mechatronics system design from Lancaster University in the UK.
Afterwards, Thibault has worked for 9 years at ECA Robotics in the field of image processing, machine learning and autonomous underwater vehicle’s navigation algorithms.
At Kitware, Thibault has been working as an R&D engineer and Lead Developer on numerous Medical imaging projects based on 3D Slicer, ITK, RTK and MONAI.