Introduction to Kitware web technologies
- Discover the existing tools developed by Kitware
- Understand pros and cons behind client-side and remote-side rendering
- Discover interactions between existing tools (e.g. ParaView to ParaViewGlance)
- Setup an environment to run Kitware web tools
- No developer skill requested other than being able to run command-line executables
- Being a user of VTK or ParaView is a plus (e.g. data type and basic filters)
- Client-side visualization: VTK.JS, ITK.JS, ParaViewGlance…
- Server-side visualization: ParaViewWeb, Visualizer, ParaViewLite, PyWebVue…
- Data Management: Girder
- Geospatial visualisation: GeoJS
Duration: 1 day
Next training Date: October 20, 2021
Time zone: Paris (CEST / GMT+2h)
Schedule: 9am to 5pm
All our training can be offered on site with a custom agenda. Contact us for more information.
Meet the instructor
Julien Finet is a Technical Leader at Kitware Lyon.
At Kitware, Julien Finet has been involved in numerous projects for the Medical and Scientific Visualization departments(VTK, ITK, ParaView…). He notably was the technical lead for porting 3D Slicer to Qt. He has been a major developer on CTK and was leading the Bender project, a Slicer based application for repositioning voxelized anatomical models.