ParaView Advanced Training
This course is an advanced ParaView course. It is recommended for users and developers who have a good knowledge of ParaView’s user interface and who want to extend the capabilities of ParaView thru Python or C++.
The training mixes theory and application with a set of tutorials and exercises.
- Create Programmable Filters and Sources in Python
- Extend ParaView with C++ plugins
- Discover the modern rendering techniques provided by ParaView
- Explore the parallel processing and visualization capabilities of ParaView
- Discover the in-situ processing and visualization with ParaView Catalyst
- Custom Python Programmable Filters and Sources
- Write and Use a C++ ParaView Plugins
- Use the new rendering techniques in ParaView
- Parallel processing and visualization with ParaView
- Introduction to in-situ processing with ParaView Catalyst
This training course will be taught in English. Course notes are also in English.
Participants are asked to bring a laptop computer for this training session.
The instructor will communicate all the specifications required to each participants before the training session.
Lunch is included.
Kitware SAS is registered as a training center in France
Duration: 1 day
Next training Date: October 13, 2020
Location: Lyon, France
All our training can be offered on site with a custom agenda. Contact us for more information.
Meet the instructor
Mathieu Westphal joined Kitware’s European team in Lyon as an R&D engineer in April 2015.
After receiving degrees from INSA Lyon and ENS Lyon, Mathieu first worked on adaptative optics and visualization pipelines. Now one of the main ParaView contributors, his technical proficiency in algorithmic, parallel programming, UI and visualization in general, allows him to work on different projects at Kitware.