Bastien Jacquet is Kitware Europe’s Computer Vision Director.
He joined Kitware Europe in January 2016 as a Technical Leader to promote and extend Kitware’s Computer Vision expertise in Europe.
Bastien received his Ph.D. studies in Computer Vision from ETH Zurich (Switzerland) in 2016. His Ph.D. research investigated the different aspects of 3D reconstruction of multi-body scenes from images.
Bastien received a dual /diplome d’Ingenieur /(M.Eng.) from École Polytechnique Paris and École des Ponts ParisTech as well as MSc. In Applied Mathematics specializing in Mathematics, Computer Vision and Machine Learning from ENS Cachan (France) in 2010.
As part of his project management missions, Bastien obtained the Professional SCRUM Master certification.
- C. Mallard, B. Jacquet, and N. Coltice, ADOPT: A tool for automatic detection of tectonic plates at the surface of convection models. American Geophysical Union, 2017
- F. Maninchedda, C. Haene, B. Jacquet, A. Delaunoy, and M. Pollefeys, “Semantic Reconstruction of Heads,” European Conference on Computer Vision (ECCV) in Springer, 2016
- A. Delaunoy, J. Li, B. Jacquet, and M. Pollefeys, “Two Cameras and a Screen: How to Calibrate Mobile Devices?,” International Conference on 3D Vision (3DV) in IEEE Computer Society, 2014, pp. 123-130
- B. Jacquet et al., “Multi-body Depth-Map Fusion with Non-intersection Constraints,” European Conference on Computer Vision in Springer, 2014, pp. 735-750
- B. Jacquet et al., “Sous-espaces de Mouvements Articulés ou Contraints et leurs Signatures,” Reconnaissance des Formes et Intelligence Artificielle (RFIA) in HAL CCSD, 2014
- B. Jacquet et al., “Real-World Normal Map Capture for Nearly Flat Reflective Surfaces,” The IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV) in IEEE, 2013, pp. 713-720
- B. Jacquet et al., “Articulated and Restricted Motion Subspaces and Their Signatures,” The IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) in IEEE, 2013, pp. 1506-1513